Connect with nature, wildlife, and incredible landscapes as you take in two national parks with one legendary rail journey. You’ll traverse the outback from Adelaide to Darwin on The Ghan, before continuing on to Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks for deeper exploration of the Top End’s diverse natural habitats.
Highlights & Inclusions
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan, Adelaide to Darwin, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in Marla, Alice Springs and Katherine
- Transfer from Darwin Rail Terminal to hotel
- 3 nights accommodation in Darwin, including breakfast daily
- 2 nights of intimate small-group Kakadu, East Alligator River and Litchfield touring with Outback Spirit, travelling on board a state-of-the-art 4WD Mercedes-Benz vehicle, including accommodation, meals and guided touring
- Darwin Harbour sunset dinner cruise
- Cruise on the Mary River spotting wildlife
- Visit Ubirr, home to some of the world’s most outstanding rock art
Book A Call
Speak with an experienced travel agent and skip the stress of planning a holiday.
"*" indicates required fields