Dream of seeing the best of the Australian outback and immerse in the heart of it with hands-on experiences, this is your ultimate holiday. It’s time to tick off a whole bunch of bucket list items as you’ll be travelling on The Ghan, touring Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks, cruising Nitmiluk Gorge and exploring Uluru and Kata Tjuta, all in one sensational journey.
Highlights & Inclusions
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan, Adelaide to Darwin, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in Marla and Katherine
- 2 nights accommodation in Alice Springs, including breakfast daily
- 5 nights of intimate small-group Red Centre touring with Outback Spirit, travelling on board a state-of- the-art 4WD Mercedes-Benz vehicle, including accommodation, meals and guided touring
- Visit Kings Canyon, the West MacDonnell Ranges, Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- Dine under the stars at the ‘Sounds of Silence dining’ experience
- 3 nights accommodation in Darwin, including breakfast daily
- Darwin Harbour sunset dinner cruise
- 2 nights of intimate small-group Kakadu, East Alligator River and Litchfield touring with Outback Spirit, travelling on board a 4WD Mercedes-Benz vehicle, including accommodation, meals and guided touring
- Cruise on the Mary River spotting wildlife
- Visit Ubirr rock art site
Book A Call
Speak with an experienced travel agent and skip the stress of planning a holiday.
"*" indicates required fields